Gourmet gift of local products. Gastronomic cuisine with a rose
Contains rose syrup, rose jelly, rose vinegar, Rosehip herbal tea (rose fruit) and a tea ball.
All products are 100% NATURAL and made with roses grown in Quebec.
Suggestions with rose syrup:
- A sweet treat on ice cream or fruit salad.
- A little rose syrup on the pancakes for a memorable lover’s lunch.
- Coulis for alcoholic beverages. See the recipe for rose and kir rose cocktail.
- Tasty rose pastries.
- Vinaigrette with rose.
- Pork fillet with rose.
- Salmon with rose.
Suggestions with rose jelly:
- Accompany a hot croissant for lunch, a melted brie at dinner or a pastry for dessert for the pleasure of your taste buds.
- A delicacy as a starter of duck rillettes and rose jelly.
- Very good combination with white meat and sweet cheese.
Suggestions with rose vinegar:
- Perfect to dress up your dressings, sauces and marinades.
- Deglazing meat and fish dishes.
- A delight with salmon!
Infusion rose tea:
- Add 1 tsp or a tbsp (depending on your taste) of Cynorhodon tea in a cup of boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Good tasting !