High-end gift for rose water lovers. Facial care – well-being.
- Contains a spray bottle for the face and a large bottle of hydrolat for refills and culinary use.
Rose water is obtained through a distillation process of Quebec rose petals.
Natural cosmetics and premium food products.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial fragrances added, no alcohol, no parabens, no petroleum products.
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- Prestigious skin care (body and face).
- Natural tonic – astringent.
- Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive, oily and mature skin).
- Softens the signs of age; wrinkles, fine lines and thin lines.
- Reduces redness and helps with healing.
- Reduces skin blemishes and brown spots.
- Balances the pH of the skin and hair.
- Calms inflammation around the eyes and tightens the pores of the face.
- Antibacterial and refreshing.
“Let’s apply products so natural to our skin that we can eat them”
Food benefits, drinks and infusions.
- Promotes relaxation and calming.
- Contributes to the maintenance of well-being.
Body and facial care: Spray on the skin, morning and evening, before makeup and after makeup remover. Aftershave for men.
In the kitchen: add 1 tsp to make pastries and drinks such as cocktails, smoothies, lemonade, tea or in a glass of water each morning.
100% natural ingredients: Spring water and rose petals from Quebec.
Keep cool and away from light in the cupboard or refrigerator. Keeps for 12 months after opening.